Thousands of hot Star Wars Products!!!

Search All Star Wars Gifts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Darth Vader Gentle Giant Chrome Variant

Everything looks better in chrome! Today while browsing for Star Wars collectibles online I came across something I haven't seen available for purchase in a long while: An awesome all chrome Darth Vader from Gentle Giant.  This all chrome variant of Vader is pretty much sold out everywhere you look online.  So I thought I'd pass it along to anyone interested.

This all chrome Vader stands about 13" tall and even features a dual mode light up light saber powered by 6 AA batteries. The item weight is listed as 6 pounds, so this is no lightweight Star Wars collectible.

I stumbled across this one on Amazon and they only had ONE left in stock. So if you're interested use the link below to claim it. You better hurry before I change my mind and decide to plunk down the $265.95 and grab it for my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Wars Gifts on Zazzle: T-shirts, Posters, Personalized Gifts and more!


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.